Collections for borrowing in text, audio, and video available to browse, take out or download.
- Children’s picture books, chapter books, easy-to-read titles, audiobooks and nonfiction
- Graphic Novels
- Large Print
- eBooks & eMagazines
- Internet access, research databases, educational software
- Always-on Wi-Fi
- Summer Reading Programing
- Local History & Genealogy
- Meeting rooms available to the public during and outside of regular library hours
To get a library card, register in person with photo ID (government issued, preferably) and mail you’ve received recently at your address within the Cobleskill-Richmondville School District. A parent or guardian with a library card in good standing may register their child for a card of their own. Older teens can bring in photo ID and mail from home with a registration completed by their parent or guardian.
You can sign up for a temporary library card online by following this link. You can use that account number to access our digital content through the Libby app. After registering online, visit the library in person within 60 days to complete the registration process and receive your permanent library card.